Canon is one the most highly rated brand when it comes for delivering a superb optical quality. Canon specialises in manufacturing of imaging and optical products and is one of Japanese Multinational Corporation. Canon L- Series Lenses boasts great build and mechanical quality along with a wide range of focal lengths. Canon launched Canon EF 24-105 mm f/4L IS USM Lens which is ranked as one the best Canon general purpose lenses. The features of this lens are just perfectly defined to be any photographer’s favourite lens.
The reason behind its rapid gain in popularity is its focal length or focal length range. For the perfect shots that you desire is the use of focal length, provision of good focal length range and also its variations depending on FOVCF (field of view crop factor) of particular body being used. Hence Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L is a prominent general purpose focal range to work with. If we define it over a full body frame it is noted that 24mm is very wide whereas it is moderately wide for 1.6x body. While shooting pictures from this camera one could easily make a focal length comparison just after a single review. The difference between the picture of 24mm and 105mm was very large and noticeable hence delivering a wide focal length range.
The specifications and features of Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L lens could below listed below:-
- It is standard zoom lens having f/4 as maximum aperture.
- Chromatic aberration and distortions is minimised with help of 3 aspherical lenses and 1 super UD glass element.
- Along with full time manual focus there is also ring-type USM system that delivers silent and quick autofocus (AF).
- It also has image stabilizer technology that steadies camera shakes up to 3 stops.
- Its weight is approximately 23.6 ounces, is 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.2 inches as length.
- It is dust and moist resistant.
- Its aperture controlled design is controlled by camera.
- Its compatible mounting is of Canon EF.
- Its compatible lens hood part number is EW-83H
- Ring type ultrasonic defines its focus category.
- It is made up of plastic barrel with metal mount.
- Macro focus range is 0.45m and its maximum aperture range is F4.0
- Maximum focal length and minimum focal length is 105mm and 24mm respectively.
- Maximum Aperture and Minimum aperture is f/22 to f/4 respectively.
- Number of Diaphragm blades are 8 whereas number of elements and groups are 18 and 13 respectively.
- It has motorised zoom type with amazing optical zoom of 4.4x.
Canon products have solidly built L-Series Lens which have a smooth zoom and focus rings. Apart from its great features the whole set of lens are great to handle and gives a satisfactory experience. The size and weight of the Lens is also best in the whole L-Series.
Well built lens and amazing optical quality is a perfect combination delivered by Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L when you desire for breathtaking beautiful pictures. For more review, Visit anxietytech